Sunday, October 11, 2009

Does Disney Still Own the Angels?


The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim recently swept the Boston Red Sox to move on to the ALCS. After the game I caught a short interview with Bobby Abreu. I did not see the interview, but I heard it from the other room. This is when I figured it out. Disney still has their mouse hooks in the Angels.

Have you ever looked at or listened to the Angels players and swear you knew them from somewhere? At first you may think you know Reggie Willits as the cashier at the local Starbucks, or John Lacky as a serial killer on some MSNBC show...but you would be wrong. They are former cartoon characters.

Sounds (or reads, in this case) crazy...I know, but lets take a look at a couple of examples that can not be disputed.

Cinderella Clothed a Scared Bobby Abreu

Watch this clip of Bobby Abreu being interviewed. Look at him and listen to his voice. After that watch the video below.



Bobby is Gus Gus!

They look the same. They sound the same. It is to exact to be a coincidence. Plus, Abreu loves beads and cutting things with scissors.

Admittedly I do not know how Disney is turning their cartoons into real people...I never saw "Enchanted." All I know is that it is happening. Or should I say, it Izturis happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...mouse hooks...good one